- How do you stay in touch with the website clickers who find your website?
- How do you turn them from a website statistic to a business lead?
- How do you convert these clients?
Do you own a service-based business and you want more leads? Do you want to learn how to turn website clickers into leads? This challenge will work for you! I have created a challenge that will transform your website into a lead capturing machine.
Here is a statistic that you see everywhere:
You need a way to capture the 20-50% that are not ready to buy right now, but will be ready to do business with you in the future.
“Only 3% of people who hit your website are ready to buy.”
That is why I suggest that most service-based businesses have a lead magnet on their website.
What is a lead magnet?
A lead magnet, also known as an opt-in or freebie, is usually an offer placed on your website where the website user can enter their email address/cell phone number and in exchange receive a piece of digital, downloadable content, such as a free PDF checklist, report, eBook, whitepaper or video
If this is done, your freebie will result in leads to your business. In addition, you will improve your google ranking because Google loves it when people are going to your website and interacting with it.
I see the opportunity to integrate your website with your email marketing so that you nurture website visitors and turn them into leads.
Start my 5-day challenge that starts June 1st!
- Don’t start this challenge if you are making sales through your website alone
- Don’t start this challenge if you like wasting money on ads.
- Don’t start this challenge if you aren’t ready to put in a half hour of work in for 5 days